Friday, January 23, 2009

DR. CHILI ABRAM'S COMPLETE "LOST" THEORY - PART 1

It is my sincere belief and well-researched conclusion, that the premise and ultimate outcome of the ABC television show "Lost" is based in a large part on the ancient legend of Shambala, more commonly known as Shangri-la, from the James Hilton novel, "Lost Horizon," but more significantly from its literary sequels and to a lesser degree it's cinematic versions.

In subsequent posts, I will elaborate with greater detail and specific evidence that has led me to this conclusion.  In the meantime, please view the Sri Lanka Orientation film on youtube.com that is in part considered Cannon to the story-line and also my three videos detailing a great deal of my theory, but not all of it. 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_PPCCcXarkc

http://www.youtube.com/user/DrChiliAbrams

This blog will be updated regularly with more evidence and everyone is welcome to contribute there ideas on the matter.  All I ask is that you keep your comments limited to this theory and not any other theories.  However, you can feel free to email me any other comments you want at dr.chiliabrams@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment